PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP

Curious_George
10-02-04, 12:38 AM
yo, im in need. for some reason i was about to render my model and for some reason my move tool, scale, and rotate tool got messed up, i.e., the rotate tool doesnt show the sphere around the object to rotate it, all it shows is nothing, then when u click ur mouse and drag u have absolutely no idea how its gonna rotate it, is there a way to show the sphere w/ the x-axis, y-axis, z-axis rotate wires? im working on a movie and if i cant rigure this out theres no point in trying to finish animating it.

Curious_George
10-02-04, 07:15 AM
come on, if u guys dont gimme an answer to my previous question i have no need to try to finish my movie. now did somin screw up and im gonna have to re-install it?? or what?

plechuga
10-02-04, 11:24 AM
Have you tryed to unlock the upper buttons where the point to axis, point to vertex and the others are?

I have the same problems on my mac, and I don?t know really how to fix?em

NarKEd
10-02-04, 01:20 PM
trash your preferences "userPrefs.mel" in maya/#/prefs in the documents and settings on your hard drive. then start the program again. anyways you dont neet the axis to move or rotate things, just select the channel from the channel box and use your middle mouse button in one of the views.

Curious_George
10-02-04, 03:14 PM
thank you SO much for the reply, its now working and i can continue on.